Sewerage Connection

The necessary supporting documents to apply for connection to the sewerage network are:

  • Copy of Building Permit. If the building lacks a building permit, its surface area will be measured by DEVAVA

        ATTENTION In this case you are required to submit a  personal statement stating the square meters of the building

  • For commercial buildings- Construction plans of the building, Floor plans, Floors, Coverage Diagram
  • Copy of electricity or water bill
  • For multi-storey buildings and better cost sharing among owners - Horizontal property table
  • Tax Registration Number (TIN)
  • Identity Card Number (ID)